home > faqs
Do you have a question about Lab 24? Below is a list of frequently asked questions.
- Predictive & Diagnostic Genetic testing
- In-house performed qualitative immunoassay testing
- In-house performed quantitative confirmations with highly accurate LC/MS/MS technology
- An extensive drug testing offering
- Customizable drug testing panels
- Consulting services with industry-leading staff geneticists and toxicologists
- Timely, easy to read reports
- Multiple reporting options
- Point of Care (POC) screening devices
- Customized collection and pick-up services
- Industry-leading turnaround time
- Customizable panel options
- Diagnostic laboratory expertise
- Multiple billing options including a direct bill to insurance and client bill (where allowable)
Customer support at (800) 641-0133 can assist with facilitating your request.
- 24 hours for immunoassay-qualitative results
- 36 hours for LC/MS/MS quantification
- PGx Testing- 5-7 days
- CGx Testing- 10-15 days
- UTI Testing- 48-72 hours
Customization allows you to tailor your monitoring protocol based upon the unique needs of your practice and patients. Contact your sales representative or contact customer support at (800) 641-0133 to discuss the value of test panel customization to your practice.
- Automatic delivery of your results via fax server-no paper printing required.
- Automated delivery of our results into your EMR through an HL7 interface.