home > our services > Dynaimc Reporting
Our dynamic reports have a quick summary and brief past history of each patient and their demographics. Provided in both short and long versions options, each report is good for the life of the patient and changes over time as the patients prescription drugs change.
Being incredibly dynamic, some of the details are as follows:
- Reports how what medication each patient is currently prescribed, if there are any issues with those medications, and suggested modifications.
- Each Report has a table at the top of the page to show what each symbol means.
- Each Report will also include a chart of what the medication is doing or would do to your system.
Dynamic Reports Valued Information:
- Gene to Drug Interaction - A resident’s unique genetic make up is directly impacting how a drug metabolizes in the body. One size does not fit all.
- Drug to Drug Interaction - A change in a drug’s effect on the body when the drug is taken together with a second drug. A drug-drug interaction can delay, decrease, or enhance absorption of either drug. This can decrease or increase the action of either or both drugs or cause adverse effects.
- Beer’s Criteria - Potential Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults, commonly called the Beers List, are guidelines for healthcare professionals to help improve the safety of prescribing medications for older adults.
- Anticholinergic Burden - Medications that block acetylcholine from interacting with cholinergic receptor. (Parkinson medication and antidepressants). Current ensues when 3 or more medication is present.
- Adverse Drug Reaction - FDA black box warnings.
- Lifestyle Impact - Information on how specific lifestyle can directly impact drug metabolism and interaction.